Monday, January 14, 2013

Life as of Late

Sometimes my life seems super boring, and other times it seems like I'm ridiculously busy. Now seems like one of those ridiculously busy times. Right now my life consists of work (40 hours a week in front of a computer), finishing my applications for grad school (due February 1st), helping my parents with their business, and now helping plan a wedding! (no, not mine hahaha)

Work is going pretty well, I'm just ready for a change. I love everyone I work with, it's just not a job I'd want for long term. I love being on campus and being able to walk to work, except when it's -11 degrees outside like it was this morning.

Grad school applications are going pretty well. I'm working on getting my letters of recommendation this week, and then I really only have to get my transcipts, pay the fees, and write my letter of intent for each school. I'm planning on applying to USU, UofU, and BYU. Right now I'm not sure where I'd go if I got into all three . . . I really hate major life changing decisions. I took the GRE the week before Christmas, and it's such a relief to have it over. I got a combined score of 308, which is above the average for both the U and BYU. USU goes off of percentiles. I got a 48 in math and a 73 in verbal which should hopefully be enough to get in :)

For my parents business I'm kind of their social media person. I'm in charge of the twitter account (haven't tweeted anything yet), their pintrest, and their blog. I forgot how long it takes to format a blog so everything looks nice, but it'll definitely be worth it when it's done.

As for the wedding, one of my best friends is getting married in May! They're not officially engaged yet so I can't mention her name, but I'm super excited. Her family doesn't live close by so she's asked me to help with wedding planning and I'm super excited!!! We haven't worked everything out yet, but right now I'm working on bridesmaid skirts and decorations. Yay for love!!!

I have tons of pictures to put up on the blog, it just might take me longer than normal. Apparently I maxed out my photo storage through google so I have to upload everything to photo bucket and then link it to the blog . . . lame. Super lame. I'll try to upload the pictures tonight.

I'm not a big gamer, especially with my phone, but I do have a game I play all the time now. It's called Letterpress and it's super addicting. I'm not the best at it but it's tons of fun. I probably play it a little too much . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment