Thursday, June 21, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward:
  • There are four stalls in our bathroom at work. I go inside and there is someone in each end stall having a loud conversation. I'm then caught in the middle of them and their conversation while trying to use the restroom. Uber awkward.
  • Tripping over a cement block right after getting out of the car at Second Dam and nearly landing on my face. Grace should be my middle name.
  • Trying so hard not to laugh as I watch a guy walk halfway into the women's restroom because he's texting. I pretended not to see when he realized his mistake and quickly walked to the men's. Mainly I pretended not to see so his pride wouldn't be hurt, hahaha.
  • Allergies. How I hate them! I've never experienced them before this year, and I must say they suck. I'm currently attempting to not sound like I'm plugging my nose.
  • Almost forgetting to close my blinds before I changed. Yeah, that would've been bad . . .

Awesome!
  • My new bracelet from Summerfest
  • I locked my keys in my room, but I was able to card into it in 2 seconds. This also concerns me.
  • The epic prank we execute on Sunday - Mitch's apartment was turned into a beach!
  • Winning three rounds of Texas Hold 'Em without knowing what I'm doing. Look at all my chips! No worries, it's not real money :D

  • My sunburn in now a tan! You should see my awesome farmer's tan line :)
  • Having Elise favorite one of my Dear Boys posts! Totally made my whole week :)


1 comment:

  1. Duuuuude. It's because I love your dear boys posts. Mucho mucho.

    ReplyDelete