Thursday, June 7, 2012

Right Now

I am so completely bored out of my mind. Here's how the past hour has gone:


Check Facebook. Check email. See if there are any new headlines on AOL. Check for new pins on pinterst. Put a few things in my room away. Flop on my bed. Gaze out the window. Watch a couple youtube videos. Check facebook again. Check email again. Wish my craft stuff wasn't all at home. Contemplate driving home - nope. Check KSL's headlines. Go to pintrest. Check facebook again. Wish today was over.Think about going for a run. Check the list of blogs I read for any new posts. Wish my parent's haden't cancelled Netflix. See if anyone's texted me - nope. Lay on my floor wishing for something to do. Wish Stacy wasn't gone for the weekend. Thing about studying for the GRE. Wish my friends wouldn't keep leaving me for missions and marriage and jobs. Check facebook again. Write this blog.


I really need more friends that I actually do things with.

No comments:

Post a Comment