Monday, June 18, 2012

Day at the Beach















Saturday I went to Bear Lake with Stephanie, Elina, Anthony, Stacy, Cody, Heidi, Megan, and Jon. It was tons of fun, and super relaxing. We laid on the beach, played in the water a little, and watched Steph, Cody and Heidi build a giant sand castle.

Bear Lake is gorgeous. When you get out of the canyon and first glimpse the lake it's the most amazing turquoise color.The North shore is shallow forever it seems like. You can wade out the length of a football field and still be able to touch. The sand is also amazingly smooth.

We got shakes at La Beau's on our way back, which is always fabulous. It was a pretty awesome Saturday. Since then I've been wearing sundresses and basketball shorts exclusively, due the the sunburn on the back of my legs. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment