Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Boys

Dear Recruit,
I suppose we are now at least casual acquaintances. We know each other's names and we wave at each other, but I still wish we were real friends. I have no idea how to make that happen. Who knows? Maybe you think I'm a creep, hahaha.
Love,
The girl in the next office over

Dear HC,
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to be in a bad mood around you. I love that you laugh at everything, especially yourself :) Thanks for being one of my very best friends.
Love,
Michelle

Dear Robin,
I really really really really really really x 100 hope it works out with you and you know who :)
Love,
Michelle

Dear football,
So I may or may not be a little intrigued by you. Why do you have to work so much?
Love,
Michelle

Dear Apartment Complex Neighbor,
You are very attractive, but still slightly awkward. This makes you even more fabulous because I'm awkward too. We should be friends and then you should ask me out.
Love,
Michelle

Dear Social,
You, my friend, are pretty fantastic. You're personable, cute, smart, hilarious, and tons of fun. Why are you not in Logan this summer?!
Love,
Michelle

Button


2 comments:

  1. Love this. I'm definitely rooting for Apartment Complex Neighbor. He sounds dreamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's definitely a cutie! I just hope I don't end up being awkward around him, hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete