Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ice Cream

I think I have a problem. Since Monday I've gotten ice cream five times. Five times in six days! This is a serious problem. It's also a little pricy.
Monday I went to Zeppe's with Mitch, his friend Riley, and Steph


Tuesday I went to Aggie Ice Cream with Mitch and Steph


Wednesday I went to Coldstone with Kaylee
Thursday I was good and didn't eat any :)

Friday I had a banana split at the Bluebird
Look! It's on a paper doily!

And Saturday I got a shake at La Beau's over at Bear Lake
This ice cream madness needs to stop! I may have to ban myself.

The last two photos are mine, the top three are from google :)

2 comments:

  1. My name is Kaylee, and I approve of this message. I think you should repeat Wednesdays more often. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete