Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wrong Number

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person? As of yesterday, I could honestly say I'd never done that. Sadly, that record is now shattered.  Last night I meant to send a text to my friend Mark. He tends to joke about making out all the time, so I was going to send him a text that said "So, convince any girls to make out with you last night? ;)" Unfortunately, I ended up sending it to my friend Mitch. As soon as it said sending to Mitch, I was like CRAP!!! Cancel!!! I then quickly sent another text that said, "Sorry! That was an inside joke for a friend!" He replied, "Hahaha, sadly I was alone last night." Yep, definitely a new embarrassing moment.

Yesterday I guess things just kept coming out wrong. I was playing Ticket to Ride last night with Paula, Mitch, and Jon. It was Paula's first time playing, so she kinda cheated some time. Mitch kept teasing her about it, so I decided to remind him when he cheated at a game. I said, "What game were you cheating at, Idiot?" Meaning, the game named Idiot. It just came out as me calling him an idiot. I'm pretty sure I'll never live that one down, hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment