Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dear Boys

Button

Because I'm lacking motivation to write anything else, here's another Dear Boys post :)

Dear Insulation,

You are very attractive, but I would have loved you anyway because you insulated our freezing house.

Love,
The girl who answered the door


Dear Basketball,

Seeing you a couple times this semester made me realized that I still may have a little bit of a crush on you ...

Love,
Michelle


Dear TDH,

If I wasn't so shy I'd have talked to you. Oh well, I guess I lost my chance because odds are I'll never see you again.

Sincerely,
The girl from last Wednesday


Dear Plaid,

I actually can't think of anything to say to you ... how odd.

Love, The Prettiest Girl You Know ;)


Dear HC,

I love that you laugh at everything. It seriously is so great. I quite enjoy being friends.

Love, One of your new bffs


Dear Robin,

You are seriously one of the nicest, most considerate people I've ever met. Thanks for being such a great friend.

Love, Michelle


Dear BFTP,

So very random, but still fun. Thanks!

Sincerely, Michelle


Dear the Other Guy,

You Sir, have excellent taste in music. We should be friends.

Love, the girl who wasn't your date


Dear BF,

Sometimes I catch a glimpse of the boy I used to like, but most of the time he's gone, and I wonder why I ever liked you so much.

Cordially, So Over You

1 comment: