Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas and New Years!

December was a bit busy, so I didn't get much blogging in, but I'll make up for it with pictures!
(Pictures and descriptions will be added as soon as I get them from my mom's computer :D)

We spent a few days before and after Christmas up in Wyoming with my Aunt and Grandma. Good times there!



My Dad moved, but I still like the picture :)

Cody's hilarious Christmas Jammies
























We left Tuesday morning to come home so Steph could make Rachel's wedding cake. I watched as Steph and Heidi stayed up until midnight decorating it. I think it turned out fabulous! The next day we drove down to West Valley for Josh and Rachel's reception. I can't believe they're married! Crazy how fast it came.














We went to temple square after the reception :)











The next two days we then spent visiting both sides of my family in Salt Lake and Provo.









We all received hand knitted hats from my Grandma :)






Saturday we had our annual New Year's Eve party! No one beats us in the food department, that's for sure :)

Why yes, that is an elephant head made from an orange peel.











Sadly today's it's back to work and normal life. It's a good thing the past week and a half has been a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment