Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dear Phillip, The Beatles, Petey and other Boys

So this was basically going to just be a blog about the first three things in the title, but then it kinda morphed into an entire dear boys post . . . hehehe . . . they may be my favorite thing to blog about :)

Dear Phillip:
I would seriously love it if you would PLEASE work! Since last summer you've now gotten a new engine, air compressor, pulleys, alternator, crank shaft sensor, and tie rods. There really isn't much left to go wrong. If your transmission dies I may just blow you up . . . This month alone you've basically cost me the same as a new mac computer :(. Please just work for realsies!!!
- Your frustrated owner

Dear the Beatles:
Why does every song I want to play contain a bm chord? I really suck at them! I would really like to play one all the way through without failing.
Sincerely, 
My fingers are killing me

Dear Petey:
I knew I heard you in my room last week, but now it's official since you chewed on Stacy's granola bar all night. She went and bought mouse traps last night, so you'd better watch yourself. If you leave peacefully and quickly we can pretend this whole incident never happened.

Cordially, 
The Girl in the back room

Dear Owl City,
Pretty sure I'm addicted to the song Deer in the Headlights. It's just so darn catchy. I'm currently dancing around my room lip syncing to it :)
Love, 
I promise I'm not a crazy fan girl

Dear Ward Boy,
I really enjoyed having an actual conversation with you. Hopefully I wasn't super awkward . . .
Love,
Michelle
PS I still think you're pretty darn attractive

Dear Neighbor,
Thanks for reading my blog! Hope you enjoy it :)
Sincerely,
The Girl Next Door

Dear HC,
Thanks for always making me smile :)
Love,
Michelle


Button

No comments:

Post a Comment