Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful November

Currently No Shave November is a big thing with a lot of guys I know. One friend is calling it 'Movember' for moustache season. So, while girls can't really participate with facial hair, some girls don't plan on shaving their legs. I for one can't do that, it's just weird. So, instead of doing something with hair for the month of November, I'm going to do something with this blog :)

My roommate Paula inspired me by making a paper turkey for our kitchen. She's going to make a bunch of feathers, and we'll write what we're thankful for and add them to him slowly. So, this month, I'm going to blog every day about something I'm thankful for :)

Today I'm thankful for modern medicine. I've been sneezing since Sunday, like all the time. It's getting ridiculous. My head's been really fuzzy and congested, and I feel a little spacey. I'm grateful that I can just run to the store and pick up something to help me feel better and be able to function throughout the day :)

1 comment: