Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6 - 25 Hour Birthdays

Today I'm thankful for 25 hour long birthdays. You see, daylight saving's time is today, so my birthday was an extra hour long. I am so cool :)

Other things that are great about today:
Everyone in church telling me happy birthday. I have no idea how they all knew, but I quite enjoyed and appreciated it. I also love logging on to facebook on my birthday. There's just something about seeing over 40 people posting on your wall that makes you feel good :) Dinner today was awesome. My mom made roast with potatoes, carrots, nutmeg beans, rolls, and green stuff, with raspberry pound cake for dessert. It was all amazing, and I ate way too much. We then opened presents. I got the most adorable boots ever, a super cute purse, earrings, black tights, a sweater, and a new ipod tuner. I'm super excited about everything. My mom really did a great job this year. 

I came home before ward prayer and my mom fixed my sewing machine :) We then went to ward prayer, had sweet treats at some guys' apartment, and then played games at our house. Games was seriously insane! If we counted all the people that came and left, we'd have had about 40 people at our house. We played Werewolves and it was freaking hilarious. Mark, Adam, and Andrew stopped by and it was super good to see them. Mark game me a hug but jumped up and left the ground; I thought I was going to fall over, ha. It was super good to see them. I definitely need to play with them soon, I really miss them.

Overall, it has been a fantastic birthday - all 25 hours of it :)


Gotta love Cody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment