Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4 - My Camera

Now, this may seem a bit more materialistic than previous thankful posts, but I truly am thankful for my camera. I'm not the best at writing in journals (or blogging for that matter), so my camera is one way for me to document what happens in my life. I love having my camera on me at all times, although my roommates and family don't always appreciate it. My camera has allowed me to document some of the greatest and funniest moments in my life.
I love the camera I have now. It's purple (color is a necessity), has 16.1 mega pixles, and takes hd video. It's also super small, which is super handy to just throw in my purse, or be sneaky.


So, completely unrelated to this post, but I just had a hilarious conversation with my Dad on the phone. I called my house to ask Steph a question, and he answered.

Dad: "Why aren't you going on a date tonight?" (there's a Girl's Choice Institute dance tonight)
Me: "Because I didn't ask anyone."
Dad: "Why not?"
Me: "I didn't have anyone to ask!"
Dad: "There are 10,000 boys at USU."
Me: "Everyone I know has already been asked."
Dad: "Well branch out then!"

Hahahahah, I guess this is what I get for my Dad being in a single's ward Bishopric.

No comments:

Post a Comment