Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3 - My Amazing Roommates

Today I'm Thankful for my amazing roommates. I seriously don't think I could live with a better bunch of girls. We don't have any drama. We just sit around and laugh all the time. Seriously, the best times are usually late at night doing absolutely nothing :) We also have random dance parties and adventures.


Rachel - Isn't she gorgeous? I absolutely love Rachel. This is my third year being rommates with her, and I definitely consider her to be one of my very best friends. Rachel and I always have random adventures together. We're a bit crazy sometimes, but boy do we have fun :) We laugh at anything, and have the best conversations ever. She's getting married in December and I'm going to miss her terribly :( Luckily she'll be here in Cache Valley and I'll steal her from Josh sometimes.



Paula - As Paula said, she's my crafty partner in crime! Paula and I have taken it upon ourselves to make sure our apartment is adorable. I also have the best coversations with Paula. We have a lot of similiar situations in our life (mostly boys, ha), so we get along super well. I seriously learn so much from Paula, it's insane. I look up to her tons and love her even more. Paula is also one of my blog friends :) She's probably going on a Mission in May, so I'll have to take advantage of my time with her while she's here.


Stacy - What is there to say about Stacy? She is so hilarious, she makes me laugh all the time :) She's very witty and sarcastic which I love. She is also very good at pointing out the obvious and solving our problems, even if we usually don't take her advice. I originally met Stacy through Rachelle, and I'm so glad I live with her this year. I've loved living with her and really enjoy our random adventures and conversations. She has some pretty great quotes on our wall :)



Stacey - (Yes, another Stacy, with with an E). None of us actually knew Stacey before she moved in. We were worried she was going to be weird, but we got super lucky. She's super sweet and funny, and I've really enjoyed getting to know her better. I think she probably thinks we're all crazy - she sits and laughs at us a lot. I'm really glad she's stuck with us :)


Elina - Elina! I've known her since High School. She was best friends with Mckenna, so I knew her a little, and we also did Color Guard together. We share a room, and we've had some really awesome conversations and inside jokes. We enjoy dance parties in our room and while doing the dishes. She may be younger than me, but she's given me some great advice :) I love her to pieces, and am so glad I get to live with her. She also has a pretty awesome laugh :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah Michelle!! You're so cool ice-cubes are jealous!! :D

    ReplyDelete