Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So this is a little old . . .

Note: I started writing this about two weeks ago at work and never posted it . . . . my bad! This is a little out of date, so I'll write another hopefully today :)
I am a horrible blogger, I know. I've had things to blog about, but I just haven't been motivated to actually do it . . . .
So I'm pretty much addicted to pintrest, like way bad. It's horrible, but aweseome at the same time. I have so many ideas, just not the time, money, or people to do them with. Someday . . .

Loved this quote I found on Pintrest:
Atheism: the belief that there was nothing and nothinghappened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs. Makes perfect sense.
I saw that and just had to laugh :)
Someone just called trying to sell me a subscription to the Salt Lake Tribune. I tried telling them this was a business and we didn't want it, but they wouldn't take no. I finally transferred them to my boss who was on a call so they got a machine, ha :)

So my roommate Rachel is practically engaged. They've been ring shopping twice and have a wedding date already. She'll be the first of any of my roommates to get married, so it's all a bit strange. Rachel's been my only constant roommate all three years. I love her to death, and I'll miss her tons, but I suppose getting married is a pretty good thing to do.

I've recently discovered the cutest blog ever. It's called Young People in Love, and everything about it is adorable. If you want some cuteness in your day, go read it :)

Since I've been on the phones all week at work, I've had plenty of time to surf the web, namely pintrest. I'm quite obsessed, it's probably not good. But, I have so many good ideas it's insane.

I finished the curtains for our kitchen, and I must say they're pretty great. I'll have to post a picture when I get home.

This week has been pretty chill at our house, which is really nice. Wednesday night we went over to Mark's house and just talked. Paula, Mark and I sat on their deck and talked under the stars, which was so fun. I love having good conversations, they're seriously the best. Last night was so random, but so much fun. First we piled Daniel, Caleb, Andrew, Rachel, Mark and me into Daniel's car and then went through a car wash. The whole thing was just hilarious. We then went to Rumbi's for dinner, which with our coupon ended up being about $3 a person - win. After that we took Rachel and Andrew home and picked up Paula. We then all got into Mark's car and then went to a different car wash. We live an exciting life I tell you ;) We blasted music and had a dance party in the car wash. It was pretty sweet. We then all went to our house and played settlers of Catan. Random, like I said, but strangely awesome.

I had a job interview today, with a second one on Monday. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment