Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Updates Galore!

So, this post will be full of many exciting updates. Well, at least I hope you find them exciting :)

Rachel's engaged!!! Crazy, I know. I actually helped Josh propose the weekend before conference. It was gorgeous and adorable.  She's getting married December 28, which is so soon! I love her to death and am so excited for her :)

I have a new job! My old job ended last week (they decided if you're related to management you can't work there anymore - boo!) but, conveniently I just got a full time, yay! So far everyone's been extremely nice and very friendly and helpful. It's a ton of new information all at once, but it's starting to make sense. I also work with several girls who are a lot closer to my age, which is super fun.

In other news, Friday was a fabulous day :) It included waffles 4 wheeling, pool, stargazing, and hand holding . . . :D

General Conference this past weekend was amazing as usual. I seriously love being able to hear from our Prophet and Apostles. It went by so incredibly fast!

Pretty sure that's all that I've been up to as of late . . . at least that's important or exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment