Friday, October 7, 2011

Me Right Now

My friend Kaylee just did a blog post called Me Right Now. Her's is fabulous, and you can read it here. It's a cute/creative way to vent a little :)

Things that annoy me:
  • Boys
  • The internet not working in my room
  • Getting wet feet walking to work. What happened to fall?
  • Somehow always losing my phone
  • Chipping nail polish after a day
Things that have made me happy:
  • Buying new songs and listening to them on repeat
  • M&Ms
  • Getting a letter from Jordan
  • How friendly everyone at my new office is
  • Late night chats with my roommates
  • Reading people’s blogs
  • Random parties for fun
  • My family
  • General Conference
  • Hilarious quotes
  • Stars & 4-wheelers
Things that scare me:
  • Not passing the GRE/MAT
  • Not getting into grad school
  • Not doing what the Lord wants and needs me to do
  • Figuring out what to do with my life, trying to progress without knowing what to do next
  • Finding Mr. Right (sometimes scarier than being single – stolen from Kaylee)
  • Not finding Mr. Right
Things that encourage me:
  • The Gospel
  • My friends
  • My co-workers
  • My family
  • Quotes
  • Music
Things that overwhelm me:
  • Studying for the GRE
  • Trying to memorize everything with my new job
  • Thinking about the future and trying to figure everything out
  • Trying to be perfect
  • Boys
Things that relax me:
  • Talking with good friends
  • Actually studying the scriptures
  • Hot chocolate and sweat pants
  • Storms
  • Music
    Things that I think about a lot lately:
  • The GRE and grad school
  • Boys (well, one really)
  • Paying my parents back for fixing my car
  • Deciding what computer to buy
  • Places I want to escape to (stolen from Kaylee)
  • Trying to be better than I am
  • Finally decorating our living room
  • Living up to expectations
  • Writing letters to missionaries
  • Being productive when I don’t have homework
  • Finding purpose in my life

1 comment:

  1. I think I like yours better than mine :) When are you taking the GRE/MAT? I'm taking the free GRE practice test tomorrow, but I need to take mine ASAP because I need to apply by JANUARY!AKSLDJflkasdjfaserasdklfasdf. That is how I feel about that.

    Michelle C. Bolan. I miss you. This insanity must stop. I'm pretty sure I miss you all.the.freaking.time. My birthday is coming up soon, and I want to party with you. Are you doing anything over fall break?

    ReplyDelete