Thursday, April 7, 2011

Slushing

Today I wore my grey dressy capris to work and my new sandals.  It was raining lightly, but hey, I was going to be indoors all day.  Too bad I didn't know it was going to rain down slush!  I mean really, it's April! It should not be snowing.  I looked out my office window, and my world was now white.  Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but in January.  I got to walk to my car in three inches of slush, which resulted in numb feet. I guess I should always be prepared with my polka-dot rainboots.

 
So, Kathy and I came up with this grand idea: We're going to visit Rachel in Connecticut this summer, and we're going to Boston and New York! Rachelle's coming as well, and Mark's meeting us in NY after he gets back from Eurpoe.  I've spent the past week watching plane tickets trying to get a good deal. I swear, all they do is go up. We will find a smokin' deal, we will.  It's going to be sooooooo much fun, I can't wait for June :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment