Saturday, April 9, 2011

Getting rid of Blah

Do you ever have those days where you just feel blah? Yesterday was definitely one of those days for me.  I can't think of a single reason that I'd feel like this. Work was good, and nothing bad happened the rest of the day.  Sometimes you just feel like blah and crying over nothing, and you have no idea why.  Sometimes you feel a bit ridiculous. I mean, I was on MSN and saw a story about a cat who woke up his owner because their neighbor's house was on fire and he saved them, and I wanted to cry over it! I felt like crying over a hero cat! I mean, seriously! No wonder we confuse guys, we don't even understand ourselves! Oh gosh . . .

Luckily, last night turned out to be fabulous.  We went to my house and had a sleepover with Steph and Meggie.  We didnt' do anything out of the ordinary, but it was just nice to all be together.  We did our our nails, ate chocolate, and had girl talk.  We also got m&ms from someone, which just topped off the night :) It was very exciting.  This morning my mom made strawberry crepes and bacon, which is one of my all time favorite breakfasts.  We then all got ready and took roommate pictures.  We've been trying to get together all semester to take them, but it hasn't worked out until now.  We originally wanted pictures in the snow, and how ironic that our April pictures are snowy!  Stephanie took the pictures and did a fabulous job.  She then spent four hours editing them. She's quite amazing.





 Steph - "Stick your butts out more!"
 Love these two :)








 My fine photography skills
 So much awkward in one picture!




 Miss Rachel
 Chancho!
 Rachelley
Kathypants

This afternoon I also had the opportunity to go to the Temple with Mckenna, which was fabulous, and something I really needed.

Steph made all of us a fabulous dinner.  We used our 'wine glasses' to make it feel extra fancy.

We also went to a dance party at A1.  Those boys are hilarious, and it was so much fun.  We did their own original line dance and laughed a ton.  We also enjoyed a performance from Scott, Brad, Spencer, and Ryan.  They did the 'A Million Ways' dance by OK Go. They were hilarious! It was one of the best things I've seen in a while.  I also got a text afterwards that made me smile :D

It's so nice to be rid of the blah :)

So I've come to a little bit of a conclusion about guys.  It seems that even if you don't like a boy like you used to, there are still some that you'll always have a little place for.  I think it's because it's hard to say goodbye to something you once wanted.

Anyway, it's 11:43 and I have church bright and early at 8am tomorrow, so I'd best call it a night.

~Michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment