Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Break

(This was written a week ago - so it was correct time wise when I wrote it, hahah)
This past weekend I was able to catch up with a bunch of friends I don't get to see all the time. Thursday afternoon Rachelle drove up from West Valley to spend the weekend here in Logan. That night we went to the Pumpkin Walk with Stacy, Heidi, Steph, and Elina. It was the first time four of us roomies from the house last year had been together in a long time. We got hot chocolate at Narnia and then took awesome pictures at the pumpkin walk. 




After we got home Stacy, Rachelle, Heidi and I stayed up until 1 am catching each other up on our lives. At one point we were all on my bed, which is a bit squishy for four of us :)

Friday morning I headed over to Brigham City with Steph and Meggie to spend some time with Mckenna and Kip. We carved pumpkins, decorated cupcakes, and talked of course. It was so fun to see Mckenna's cute little apartment and just spend time together.



Meggie carved this all by herself :)
  





After I got back from Brigham I went shopping with Rachelle and Stacy. I had $20 in Kohl's cash which is always a bonus. We then came home and made pizza, watched Runaway Bride, and painted our fingernails. There's nothing better than a good ol' girl's night :)

Saturday morning Steph and I took Kaylee to Village Inn for her Birthday. Stacy and Rachelle came as well and we all ate more than we should :) We talked and laughed and stayed a long time. We then went to a couple of stores to find Kaylee a temple bag, and then I headed home to get ready to go canoeing with a boy :) We went out to Cutler Reservoir and spend several hours canoeing. It was such good weather, and everything was gorgeous. We talked a ton and had a great time :) We then came back and talked in my living room for about an hour.


Later that night Stacy and I went over to Kaylee's house to see here one more time before she went down to the land of the Cougars. We had cake and drank our milk in fancy glasses because we're classy like that.


Yesterday was a great day. Church was really good as usual, and the boy mentioned above told me I looked beautiful. What guy actually says the word beautiful anymore? I was seriously impressed and flattered :) Stacy and I went to my house for dinner and filmed parts of our introduction video for ward prayer. We then came back to Logan and finished our video. Ward prayer went well and people laughed, so it was all worth it. After ward prayer we went to a apartment in our ward and had a jam session. People were play the guitar, mandolin, banjo, and ukulele. It was loud, hilarious, and tons of fun :) Overall my long weekend was fabulous. There's nothing better than hanging out with the best people in the world and having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment