Thursday, November 1, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


(Yet another post I wrote last week and never published . . .)

Awkward:

* People who don't look at you when you're helping them at the front counter. I promise I don't bite, and the whole avoiding looking at me is super awkward.

* Me and guys in general. Sometimes I tend to ramble on about things they really don't care about, especially if I think he's cute.

* Walking in heels. I'm just not good at it. I'm constantly afraid of falling over, hahaha.

* Trying really, really hard to open a door that is in fact dead bolted. Stacy was very entertained though.

* When you see someone you kind of know, but not super well, and trying to decide whether to say hi or pretend you didn't see them. The whole time this is going on in you hear they're having the same dilema.

* People's reaction to finding out I'm 23 instead of 19 or 20.

* Being the one only dressed up in a costume at a party. Luckily we were going to another party that you were supposed to wear costumes to.

Awesome:

* My new iPhone. Seriously it is so great. I highly reccommend it. Instagram is definitely one of my favorite apps.

* My frame wall in my room. Picture to come soon :)

* Getting to see Rachelle, Mckenna, Heidi, and Kaylee all in one weekend.

* Fall. I love layers, brisk mornings, leaves (the colors, smell and crunching them), boots, and everything pumpkin.

* Getting 118 out of 117 on my test without really studying :)

* The new video I'm currently making of Steph. It's going to be awesome and will definitely be posted on here once it's done.



No comments:

Post a Comment