Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My future according to Steph


Steph sent me and adorably awesome text today, it made my entire day :) It was totally out of the blue, and I really I really hope she's right :)

"There once was a beautiful lady named Meeshell. And dang was she fine, she had long dark hair and deep brown eyes. Every boy secretly wanted her but they were intimidated by her brains and beauty. She waited patiently for that day when her prince charming would finally have the guts to ask her out .... once he mustered the courage to approach her and ask her out they went on a fabulous date and were inseparable since then. And they lived happily ever after and he did cute things for her and was never a jerk and never looked at flousies because he had his perfect woman. Yep. This is gonna happen, just you wait and see :)"

Can I just say I love my sister tons? She's basically awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove her too! She made my day on Valentine's Day, and man, what a funnnnny girl! (I've learned to type like a teenager... gooo meeee!!!)

    But seriously, I think she's right. I mean, that is the only logical future for you, I believe. Anything else defies the laws of gravity, physics, and physiology. And... Stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete