Monday, September 23, 2013

Parachute Concert

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Parachute concert in Salt Lake with Tim, Steph, and Landon. Tim was actually sick and still drove down to go to the concert with me. He's pretty great :) We ate at the Spaghetti factory and then went to the concert. I've seen Parachute live about five times now, and they never disappoint.

Because Tim wasn't feeling well at all we sat at the back through the two opening bands and then stood for half of Parachute. They played some of their news songs which was a lot of fun. Their new album is fantastic, I highly recommend it to everyone.

One thing I've been terrible at since I've started dating Tim is taking pictures of us, which is super weird for me. I think we have a total of four pictures together. But this one we took at the Parachute concert is pretty much the best picture ever, so why would we need others?

No comments:

Post a Comment