Saturday, April 6, 2013

My ten-year-old sister got a Pintrest account this week. I discovered this when I got an email saying, "Megan would like to share a pin with you". My thoughts went, "Megan has a Pinterest? Megan knows how to set up a Pinterest? Megan knows how to pin things on Pinterest? You can share a pin on Pintrest? I didn't even know that was possible . . ."

The pin she wanted to share with me was this owl bank:



Along with the pin was the message "buy this for me". A bit presumptions, no? She is rather sassy and knows what she wants.

By the end of the day she had 353 pins. Her board titles are: hair, owl, cake, mustash (spelled just like that), art, room, costumes, ideas, cool food ideas, 1D, and Doctor Who. The owl board has the most pins with 113, and Doctor Who was a close second with 92. Her 1D board only had about 65. After following her I had to unfollow her 1D and owl boards. As much as I love her I didn't want all that in my news feed haha.

I'm pretty sure when I was ten things were much simpler - no kids had phones, iPods, Pinterest, or Netflix. We played outside and you were super cool if you had a Walkman and a Lisa Frank pencil holder. Oh how I miss the good old days. The 90s were pretty darn great.

No comments:

Post a Comment