Monday, May 7, 2012

Goodbye Old House

This past school year I've lived in a little old house with five other girls. There are tons of things I loved about this house - my walk in closet, the huge kitchen with two fridges, a washer and dryer, our huge front lawn, our great parking spaces, the size of my room, etc. However, the house did have some downfalls.  In the winter it was freezing all the time, no matter how high the heat was, which resulted in a $212 gas bill one month - gross. Also, there's no air conditioning, which is a must in the summer. There were also some spiders, and because it's old it seems to get dirty easier. But I must say the worst thing about the house was the random, awful smell that would come from mine and Elina's closet, as well as the hallway. It smelled like a mixture of sewer, rotten eggs, and death. It was horrid. I certainly won't miss that at all.

 My awesome closet


My side of the room



Our desk and my dresser

I loved having space for the piano in our room, as well as our bag rack


Elina's half of the room


Our super awesome kitchen - I made the curtains :)


I won't miss our super small shower. Shaving your legs took mad skills


Our Living Room


Quote Wall


Paula's adorable room - I absolutely love her butterfly wall

The beautiful trees outside our house

T

No comments:

Post a Comment