Friday, May 4, 2012

8:15 am Check out time?!

Today was the day we had to check out of our house. Our packet said 12:00 pm, but we had to get a specific time which was 8:15 am! It's completely ridiculous. Some people have finals, and have to be our and don't have anywhere to go. Our landlord was kind of a jerk about the whole thing.Yesterday I left work at 4 and went home to finish packing. When I got there Steph had already put all my stuff in the car, which was so awesome of her. We then proceeded to deep clean our entire house. With most apartments you can actually make them look clean. With our house, no matter how much you clean, it still doesn't look clean because of how old it is. The paint is chipped everywhere, and everything is crooked. High quality, that's what we look for in our housing ;)

With the help of Steph we headed back to Richmond at 11:00 pm. I got home with three car loads of stuff to unload. I got most of my car and Steph's emptied, and then I proceeded to start making a pinata at midnight. Yes, I was up until 1:30 am making a pinata - not cleaning or packing or anything super productive. And who knew that a flour and water paste would be so hard to get off your skin? I bet I looked pretty ridiculous as I tried to get the dry paste off my legs at 1:30 in the morning, hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment