Thursday, March 1, 2012

Summer 2012 Bucketlist

I am so ready for summer. This winter has been really weird. It'll randomly snow, and then melt by the afternoon. It'll get up to about 40 degrees one day, and then the next it's freezing again. When we wanted snow in December it didn't come, but now that it's March it's a Winter Wonderland outside. Walking up the hill to work on a sheet of solid ice with the lovely wind blowing out of the Canyon certainly wasn't fun this morning. Quite frankly I'd say it's a miracle I didn't fall, especially since I was holding a glass bowl of jello and an umbrella. Talent, that's what that is :)

So, because I'm so tired of winter and soooooo ready for summer, I made a Summer 2012 Bucket List :)

* Boating - I'd go every week if I could
* Float the Onieta Narrows
* Go Cliff Jumping at Porcupine
* Summer Fest
* The Rodeo
* Demolition Derby
* Black & White Days
* Hiking
* Camping
* Fishing
* Lewiston 4th of July
* The Fair
* Lagoon
* Bear Lake
* Pickleville
* Drive in Movie
* Shoot Trap
* The Farmer's Market
* Mud Volleyball
* Canoeing
* Summer Sidewalk Sale
* Bike Riding
* Have sponge races
* Chalk people
* Hopscotch
* Night Games
* Slackline
* Relax in a hammock
* Play Badminton
* Tennis
* Go Roller Blading
* Slip 'n Slide
* Run through sprinklers
* Swing on Swings
* Fly Kites
* Sleep on the Tramp
* Watch a Meteor Shower
* Jump Rope
* Go Mini Golfing
* 4-wheeling
* Build cardboard canoes
* Get snow cones
* Eat Popsicles
* Build a sandcastle
* Go to the Aquatic Center
* Willow Park
* Visit Antelope Island

No comments:

Post a Comment