Tuesday, February 21, 2012

President's Day Weekend

This past weekend was pretty chill, which was so nice. Here's a rundown of what we did:

Friday: My Dad's Stake rented out the Sport's Academy, so we got to go swimming for free! Good times, except for the idiot who chucked an exercise ball off the the balcony and nailed Steph in the head. She really is cursed.

Saturday: I went shopping with my Mom and Steph. I also started making a skirt. Pictures to come when it's closer to being done.

Sunday: Mckenna, David, Elina, Jess and Michael (who were up from Provo) came over for crepes. We then went to Steph and Mckenna's Stake Conference. After that went to Mckenna's and had lunch with everyone. We made soup, grilled cheese sandwiches and a beautiful salad. I also have a new favorite grilled cheese ingredient - ranch powder. It may sound strange, but it will change your life, seriously. That night we watched the season two finale of Downton Abbey. How in the world are we going to be able to wait for the next season?!

Don't you just love David in Mckenna's apron?

Monday: It was a pretty chill day with the family. We had breakfast, started sewing a shirt, and then went to town. We went bowling an I won! I actually beat everyone in my family, including my Dad. It's a miracle. I got four strikes! Of course I'd get two strikes and then a gutter ball, but still four strikes! Megan even beat Cody :) We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch, and then went shopping. After that my mom helped me finish sewing my shirt. Pictures to come :)

Overall it was a pretty good weekend. Nothing too exciting, but sometimes that's just what you need :)

PS
What's the best thing about wearing these boots to church?


Wearing these socks under them and know one knowing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment