Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

While I don't have a boyfriend, I'm not a hater of Valentine's Day. In my family, my mom's always tried to make Valentine's Day special for all of us, not just her and my Dad. Every year she gives us a heart shaped balloon and a bag of goodies. This year She delivered a balloon and a bag of candy to my office. She even went all out this year and put in Valentine socks and emery boards. (We have a slight nail obsession :D). I love the fact that my mom takes to time to think of each of us and make us all feel special on Valentine's Day

Tonight, instead of man hating, Steph, Stacy, Paula and I are getting heart shaped pizza's from Papa Murphy's and going to see The Vow. Sounds likes a pretty fabulous evening to me :)


The delicious treat my Visiting Teachers brought me

Our heart shaped pizza - I guess it's kind of a heart :)

The traditional balloon and goodies from my mom :)


The adorable card from Paula

Valentines from my Mom and Steph
The Rose from my Dad

Random adventure of the day:
Today there was a job fair on campus, and Jessica (a girl I work with) and I were in charge of putting up signs all over campus for it. so, at 8 this morning we had to walk all over campus in the freezing cold and bitter wind (I thought my ears were going to fall off) and attempt to stick the signs into the frozen ground. It was actually quite laughable :) By the end of our trip around campus we were pros at knowing what kind of ground would be less frozen. That my friends, is a valuable life skill ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment