Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dear Boys

Have any of you ever read Elise's Pieces? If not you should, she's adorable. We actually both know Nichelle over at Vintage Wannabee, but I've actually never met Elise. Sometimes I feel like I know people because I read their blogs, and then I feel creepy that I know things about them when I don't actually know them . . . . anyway, she does this hilarious thing on her blog called Dear Boys, where she writes little notes to the boys in her life, so I thought I'd give it a shot :)

Button


Dear Plaid,
I miss your hugs, your face, and our chats. Let's play soon :)
Love, Michelle

Dear High School,
Please stop starring, it's never gonna happen.
~Michelle

Dear New Boy,
You think I'm cute, I think you're cute ... so yeah.
Love, Michelle

Dear BF,
"Jump then Fall" by Taylor Swift. Look it up.
Love, Michelle
PS Heidi might kill you if you don't do something . . .

Dear Basketball,
We should hang out for reals, and not just say we should.
Love, Michelle

Dear M,
I'm so very happy for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
Love, Michelle

Dear Tall Boy,
Come dancing! You're my favorite, and you can do lifts.
Love, Michelle

Dear Blonde Boy,
You should ask Steph out, just sayin' . . .
Love, Michelle

Dear FEC,
I'm trying to be patient, I promise!
Love, Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I officially love this. I should do this... except all my boys are stupid and well... it'd all look like, "Dear A, You're stupid." "Dear B, You're stupid." "Dear C, You're even more stupid than A and B."

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will boys ever stop being stupid? Probably never. I'm glad you enjoyed the post :) I saw this and just had to do one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, if you're friends with Nichelle, I'm pretty certain we'd be BFFs too. Also, you seem to like country swing, yeah? Another reason for us to be BFFs. Oh yeah, and clearly you like blogging. Yep. Done. We're BFFs.
    Also, yay for dear boys and I'm voting for New Boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I've been a horrible blogger lately, but can I just say your comments made my day?! I was seriously so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete