Friday, September 28, 2012

Dear Boys



Dear Josh Hutcherson Look-a-like,
It's really too bad you're two years younger than me. You're super cute, thoughtful, and smart. Oh well, maybe I'll try to set you up with Steph.
Sincerly,
Michelle

Dear Social,
You, my friend, are hilarious. I'm quite glad we're getting to be better friends.
Love,
Michelle

Dear HC,
I'm pretty sure you should stay here for Grad school. Who wants to move far away? It's much cooler here :)
Love,
Michelle

Dear Deja Vu,
You, kind sir, are quite gorgeous. Too bad the only time we've spoken is at each other's place of employment.
Love,
Just another customer

Dear 12,
I'm really hoping the hike tomorrow doesn't kill me. You seem really nice and I hope I don't die so I can get to know you better.
Love,
Michelle

Dear Doctor,
Why aren't you real? I haven't been obsessed with fictional character this much since Will Turner.
Love,
Dr Who Fan Girl

Dear Eye Contact,
My goal has been to actually talk to you, but I can't if I never see you. How's ward prayer sound?
Love,
Michelle

Button

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie, the Doctor one is my favorite. And seriously, I'm deeply, deeply in love with him. It's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete