Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear Boys

Dear Recruit,
Pinned Image
True story. How is it that you make me so nervous and I don't even really know you?
Love,
Michelle
PS Do you normally shop at Dillard's on your lunch break?

Dear HC,
Cody wants us to get married. I don't like you like that and I'm pretty sure you don't like me like that so he's just gonna have to deal with the disappointment.
Love,
Michelle

Dear boy I thought I was rid of years ago,
Really? How in the world do you keep popping into my life? How have you known two of my Bishops? I really thought you were out of my life three years ago. It seriously was the worst/most awkward date of my life! It would be much appreciated if you would stop popping up randomly.
Cordially,
So ready to be done

Dear Stellar,
You are honestly one of the best guys I know. I can actually say I admire you. Thanks for being so great, and I really hope we stay friends even after we move.
Love, 
Michelle

Dear Football,
Steph asked me if I like you, and I'm pretty sure I don't. I do enjoy being friends though :)
Love,
Michelle

Button


1 comment:

  1. I really like it when we talk and catch up and then I know what you're talking about :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete